Jobs and Careers at Vision Node Inc.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Vision Node Inc Staff Team? Then apply below and our HR Department will get back with you within 72 Hours on the status of your application. These are voluntary and payment will not be given at this time. Be aware that this shall change over time as we go further with Vision Node. Benefits such as tv streaming services will be given to staff based on position/work ethic.
Software Engineers use an analytical, engineering-focused approach and expert knowledge of programming languages to develop computer programs and ensure software is as functional and robust as the client or consumer needs. They often have the following specific responsibilities:
- Analyze the needs of the user
- Design, test and develop the software to meet those needs
- Recommend upgrades for existing systems and programs
- Develop separate elements of a software that work well in the program as a whole
- Create various diagrams, flowcharts and models that illustrate the type of code needed for programmers
- Ensure continued functionality of a program during maintenance and testing of software
- Document each aspect of a system or application as a reference for future upgrades and maintenance
- Revisit the development process to fix bugs or address client or consumer concerns
Software Engineers use a variety of technical skills, soft skills and industry knowledge to develop applications and systems, including:
Apply for Software Engineer
- Using analysis and critical thinking skills to determine and assess the needs of the user and then create software to meet the requirements.
- Providing clear instructions to the project team, clearly explaining how the software works to the customer and being available to answer any questions that may arise using exceptional communication skills.
- Applying keen attention to detail and organization to work on numerous parts of a system or application at the same time while being accurate and thorough.
- Working well with others on the team of Designers, Developers and Programmers using effective interpersonal skills.
- Being able to efficiently identify and resolve issues that arise during the design, testing and maintenance processes using problem-solving skills.
The Customer Support Agent position is responsible for researching the customers' issues and making the relevant connections to the appropriate departments while providing the consumers' with clear and concise information and solutions.
A General Support Agent should be able to do the following:
- Provide prompt support via tickets or live chat.
- 2-3 hours daily, preferably splitting the time for mornings and evenings.
- Troubleshooting a variety of non-technical issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
A General Support Agent needs to have a variety of skills and qualifications such as:
Apply for Support Agent
- Being Proficient using cPanel, WHM, FTP, domain and email management and other hosting related tasks.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Outstanding customer service skills in any situation.
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of hosting issues.
- Experience with documenting procedures.
- Ideally a couple years experience with hosting support or management.